Of course no one can answer this for me, but we are at a crossroads where we decide whether to jump back into the game and hope for a better outcome, or call it a day. I emailed Dr. Lessey and he agreed to prescribe the meds that resulted in Elliott. Now I just have to fill it all and do it. We are most likely going to Vegas in March so a big part of me would rather hold out a bit and enjoy that trip. Plus Elliott would be a bit older which I like. But I’ve been in a serious funk since this most recent miscarriage and I feel like the only way to snap out of it is to get (successfully) pregnant again. I’m also TERRIFIED that what worked before may not work again. I certainly have a LOT of hopes pinned on that regimen, but what if…WHAT IF?? I can’t even stand to think of it. I naively thought that I could just get pregnant and have a baby..that is not my path. But what if my last successful path was a fluke? Its just impossible to fathom..and yet 5 miscarriages also once seemed impossible to fathom. Yeah…I’m scared.