Results are still coming back, but this is what I have so far.
1) Immunoglobulins panel (http://www.millenova.com/tests/igs.cfm) and my results for that panel are normal.
2) Antinuclear antibodies (http://www.millenova.com/tests/ana.cfm) – normal
3) Thyroid antibody panel (http://www.millenova.com/tests/ata.cfm) – normal
4) Embrotoxicity assay (http://www.millenova.com/tests/eta.cfm) – normal
5) Antiphospholipid antibodies (http://www.millenova.com/tests/apa.cfm) – some normal and some BORDERLINE
Borderline ones are:
-IgG – Glycerol
-IgG – choline
I’m not exactly sure what this means, but in one of my books it says that these antibodies can be responsible for detaching an embryo right after it implants, which would explain my chemical pregnancies. Treatment is heparin. It is a borderline result so they are not drastically off the charts, but it is interesting that 3 of them are just out of normal range. My dad is faxing these results to my new RE, so we’ll see what he has to say about them.
I am still waiting on the Reproductive Immunophenotype test and the Natural Killer cell assay. The NKa is the most important one.